Wednesday, January 28, 2009

28 J@n~

♥~Perfect Couple~♥


Halo!!!


It 28 Jan.....Its been my...Errrr.....I think 4th week in sch?

Yup its the 4th week!I cant believe tat I hav soo much frens now!

1st dae was like....Who is tat?Dunno leh....No primary fren leh.....

Then at reccess i met Miao Xia,My very 1st ADSS fren.

She joined the same CCA as i m!Wushu!!!Hiiiiyaa!!!

LOLX.....Den i met Rachel,my partner!She's quite quiet though....

Thirdly,I slowly warmed up wth Amrita!She's sporty!With a CAPITAL 'S'~

After Amrita Are Ashely n ZiCheng!They R nice too!zicheng is helpful while Ashley is great

in Presentations!

I tell u the rest[NOT IN ORDER]Yuhaila,Nichole,Melissa,Aishah,Jody plus some

i dunno how 2 spell their names....LOLZ!


Lurves,

Pebblepelt=P


I'll Post Next Time[I.P.N.T]


No comments:

Post a Comment